What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence
across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help
customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
- Manage how your business information appears across Google, including Search and Maps, using Google My Business—for free.
- Interact with customers new and old and tell them the story of your business.
- Consumers can get also directions to your business with via Google maps too.
- Google My Business is the key to dominating the Google Maps section for the services your business offers.
Google My Business Services Offered:
- Google My Business Management – We manage your Google My Business Platform creating post and offers for your business. Sharing relevant content for consumer engagement.
- Google My Business Consulting – We advise you on the best and most powerful steps to grow your consumer/client base with Google My Business.
- Google Local Maps Optimization – We help you get into the top three Google Local Maps slots for keywords that are relevant to your business for local searches from local consumers.
For More info on our Google My Business services
Call: (615) 606-2736
Watch video for more info about Google Local Maps Section:
Examples of Google Local Maps for LC Winford Digital Marketing (screen shots):
Let LC Winford Digital Marketing manage your Google My Business Account and achieve fast and safe results. We are Google My Business experts and offer free no obligation consultations to help you grow your online presence with our Google My Business Service.
Benefits of using Google My Business
Manage your information
Manage the information that Google users see when they search for your business, or the products and services that you offer. Businesses that verify their information with Google My Business are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers.1 When people find your business on Google Maps and Search, make sure that they have access to information like your hours, website, and street address.
Interact with customers
Read and respond to reviews from your customers, and post photos that show off what you do. Businesses that add photos to their listings receive 42% more requests for driving directions on Google Maps and 35% more clicks through to their websites than businesses that don’t.
Understand and expand your presence
See insights on how customers searched for your business, and where those customers are coming from. You can also see information like how many people called your business directly from the phone number displayed on local search results in Search and Maps. And when you’re ready, seamlessly create and track the performance of AdWords Express campaigns to spread the word about your work.
It’s easy to start and free to use.
For more info on how we can get your business ranking in the top three spots of Google Local Maps, contact us today! 615 606-2736
*Attribution: “Google My Business About page“